Tuesday 12 June 2012

Pirupa – My Trainer/Want More

Pirupa My Trainer
Hands up everyone who likes big, squelchy 303 basslines? Thought so. Okay, so hands up… who "wants more" of them?

You can see where this is going, can't you?! Two tracks here from Pirupa, an artist I know precisely nothing about, and for me the standout by far is Want More which, as you might have guessed, features as its predominant musical element a big, squelchy 303 bassline, accompanied by solid kicks and cowbells galore. Nice.

My Trainer's cool too, with its heads-down, driving deep/tech house groove and whispered male "work that body" vox. But Want More is the one.

Out: This week

About: This comes on a label who haven't featured on here for a bit but are always worth checking, Riva Starr's Snatch! Records. They live here, and on Soundcloud as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment