Sunday 10 June 2012

Edmund ft Sacha D'Flame – Move Your Body

Edmund Move Your Body
No fewer than NINE mixes grace this first single to be taken from my boy Edmund's long-awaited debut artist album, When It Flows.

I still owe you a review of the album, which came out last week – damn tricky to keep up with, those long-players – but it's a killer, trust! As for this lead single, well… I'm not going into all nine mixes cos we'd be here all night*, but with rubs from Kiko Navarro, Matthias Vogt, Alvaro Hylander, DJ Rasoul and more, it's hard to imagine any DJ who reads TIWWD not finding something to play, with "floor-friendly deep house leaning towards the soulful side" being a rough overview of the EP's contents.

Kiko's and Alvaro's mixes in particular, I'd suggest, are particularly worthy of your attention.

Out: This week

About: This comes on the mighty i! Records, who you can find here and here (website/Facebook)

*Actually that's a silly thing to say. I will be here all night. I live here. But you know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment