Monday 12 November 2012

ALBUM Pretty Criminals – Underground Vol 4

Pretty Criminals Underground Vol 4 Savoir Faire Musique
It's almost pointless me reviewing this album, to be frank. After all, I've been banging on about how good Savoir Faire Musique is for ages. I've been banging on about how good Pretty Criminals are for even longer.

So when I tell you that here, the Essex duo present their personal favourites from the SFM back catalogue, you can guess I'm going to love it, can't you? I guess I should point out quickly, though, that the album features two unreleased cuts from the PCs themselves: their shuffling, percussive mix of John Diloo & Dimi Wilson's 3 Dots, and the languid, sumptuous What I Know.

Otherwise, I'm just gonna say that with cuts from the likes of Patrick Podage, Danny Quattro, Tony S and Jeremy Breen, this is as fine a consecutive 69 minutes and 48 seconds of deep house music as you're gonna hear all week, and you should purchase a copy at your earliest opportunity.

Out: This week

About: You can find Savoir Faire Musique on Soundcloud or on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment