Friday 31 August 2012

Submantra – I See You Dancing

Submantra I See You Dancing Savoir Faire Musique
Several of TIWWD's "regular" labels have new bits n' pieces out this week… here's the first, coming courtesy of Savoir Faire Musique.

There are three mixes of I See You Dancing on offer. The Original is a deep, bumpin' houser with organ sounds that are warmer and richer than a banker in a sauna, and one of those gems that will suit club or post-club play equally well. The Dual T Acid Remix is less 303-drenched than you might expect but will still serve you well for those twisted 4am sessions, while Deepwit boss Alvaro Hylander comes with a rub that's got slightly more frenetic percussion, yet a dubbier, more spaced-out feel than the original despite that.

I think it's the Original that does it best for me – y'know me and organs – but all three mixes are very playable so you can't go wrong really!

Out: This week

About: As ever, you can find Savoir Faire on Soundcloud or Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment