Sunday 28 February 2010

Free Utah Saints DJ mix

Right then, was hoping to get a batch more reviews up today but internet connection has been playing silly buggers and consequently am a bit behind with stuff… however in among today's pile of downloads was a Utah Saints DJ mix which I'm apparently allowed to repost, so here's the link


I've always had a soft spot for Utah Saints… bit on the cheesy side I know, but 20-odd years ago, when they were still called MDMA and I was still a long-haired gothy grebo type, they gave me a lift while hitchhiking once. London to Sheffield in two hours cos they'd rented a flash car for the day, having just signed their first record deal. Happy days!

Anyway, enjoy their mixin' and scratchin' and that, and I'll be back shortly…

No comments:

Post a Comment