Friday 6 July 2012

Nadja Lind – Drifting Elements

Nadja Lind Drifting Elements Lucidflow
Another one I'm loving loving loving here… it's quite good fun listening to all this house music and writing this blog sometimes y'know! I think I said recently how much I've been loving that big, dubby Klartraum/Lucidflow sound of late, and this solo offering from Ms Lind, who is of course one half of both, is no exception.

Five mixes to choose from, covering various shades of house and techno… and they're all pretty damn good, to be fair. But the Original and Dunck AKA Pawas's jittery, skittery 'deep techno meets future garage' mix are doing it best for me, I think, with a special mention also for Jeff Fontaine & Deep Spelle's dub house-y rub.

Out: This week

About: You can find Lucidflow at their website, floating on a cloud of sound and in a book of faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment