Sunday 6 June 2010

This week's other best releases

Well, as ever I had high hopes this week but haven't blogged half the things I planned to... however I've also just finished my iDJ reviews for the July issue, which means I've reviewed some 27 records today and am a bit running out of words with which to talk about house records.

All these, though, are out now (and have been for a minimum of one day, or a maximum of six), and are all more than worthy of your attention:

Fog - Dubnraw EP (Save Room)
Hear it: label MySpace

Freestyle Man - As The Morning Comes (Wazi Wazi)
Link: Sasse AKA Freestyle Man's MySpace

Kruse & Nuernberg – Sliced & Chopped (Lazy Days Recordings)
Link: label MySpace

Kruse & Nuernberg/Paolo Olate - Action Series Vol 2 EP (Galaktika Records)
Link: label website

Lutzenkirchen – Just Thursday EP (Incorrect Music)
Link: label website

Nic Fanciulli - Caller ID EP (Bitten)
Link: Nic's MySpace

Well, sorry I can't wax a bit more lyrical but tracking that lot down should keep you going for a bit…

No comments:

Post a Comment