Tuesday 8 February 2011

dRamatic & dbAudio - The Green Box

I'm really, really, REALLY tired this evening, so tonight's solitary blog post is gonna be this liquid D&B cut, just in the hope that it might wake me up a bit… and cos there's only one mix. If I try and write about 17 different mixes of some lush, soothing deep house cut then it'll take ages and I'm likely to nod off mid-sentence!

Not got HUGE amounts to say about The Green Box cos I'm no D&B expert, it's just a really nice rolling, liquid groove. The kind of D&B that househeads like, in other words… check it.

Out: This week

About: This comes atcha on the comparatively new but seemingly quite well-respected D&B imprint Ingredients Records, and apparently is the 'digital exclusive in addition to Recipe 14's Break The Vacuum'. I'm not even entirely sure what that means, and frankly I'm a bit too tired to care right now, but, y'know… it's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment