Thursday 13 December 2012

Miss Mee – The Train

Miss Mee The Train Patsada Records
And seeing as I was just bigging up Anthony Mea below, now seems like a good time to tell you about this newie from homonymic producer Miss Mee.

I remember reviewing something by Miss Mee back in the early days of this blog – mainly because I babbled on about an old maths teacher of mine for most of the review – and I do believe this is actually the first thing I've had through from her since. I wish it wasn't, because the Belgian producer and Patsada Records boss clearly has something of an ear for this here deep 'ouse malarkey.

Just the two mixes on offer, the rolling, chugging and spoken-French-vocalled Original and the somewhat dubbier, er, Dub. But the conventional wisdom regarding the fixing of unbroken things applies, so all is well.

Out: This week

About: This comes on the aforesaid Patsada Records, who you can find at their own website or on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment