Tuesday 18 December 2012

Alwin Parenze – MT Royal EP

Alwin Parenze Mt Royal EP Dance Through Life
A very checkable deep house EP here from New York's Dance Through Life Records. I can't tell you a lot about it, mind… I don't know who Alwin Parenze is or what his back story is. I don't know where Mt Royal is (there's lots of them). I don't know why record labels don't tell me these things.

But I can tell you that Mt Royal itself and Bongo Boom are the most upbeat/floor-friendly trax, Late Night is the one for those in search of some classic-sounding deep house vibes while my personal faves are the deeper cuts Making You Dance and (especially) 7th June.

And I can tell you that it all adds up to, as I said, a very checkable EP.

Out: This week

About: You can find Dance Through Life on Facebook and Soundcloud.

No comments:

Post a Comment