Monday 27 June 2011

Thomas Nawrath - Hey Yah

Another one that came out late last week, but again only on Friday. It's from a producer I don't know a lot about as well – all I can tell you is that he's "a young German producer". But aren't they all,
these days?

What I can tell you, though, is that in its original form, Hey Yah is a bouncy slab of tech-house complete with a big silly grin, that's certain to inject some energy into less po-faced floors. It comes backed up with a JFTH Knock Knock Remix which tones down the toytown rave silliness a notch or three and is instead more yer basic heads-down chugger, and with Moogs, which kinda sits somewhere between the two.

All told, some decent dancefloor techy bizniss from, er, this young German producer…

Out: Now

About: Come to think of it, I don't know much about Wired who this is on, either, except that they're based in that London. They just send me stuff with a minimum of hype, which is good, and a minimum of info, which is less good... and they're a bitch to find online. But because I love you, here's their Soundcloud page.

No comments:

Post a Comment