Tuesday 5 July 2011

Stanny Abram - Can't Get Enough

Stanny Abram is a name that keeps cropping up on my radar lately. Here he is again on newcomer label (this is only BTR006) Bos Tech.

There are three mixes of Can't Get Enough, but for some reason I only seem to have two of 'em here – the download must've hung up or something - so I can't tell you anything about the Liberty Klaude Mix. The original, though, is a groovy slab of deep house with a tech-y edge and a little garage-y groove at the same time – niceness! The Azur Odobasic Remix is in a slightly techier/proggier vein, but still with the groove in full effect. Both work the same one-line female vocal, chopped up to varying degrees.

One to keep the floor moving for sure, and more evidence that Mr Abram is definitely a name to keep an eye on.

Out: This week

About: Bos Tech is a relatively new label as I said, so I can't claim to know huge amounts about 'em. But – tireless Googler on your behalf that I am – I've just found out they're based in Bosnia & Herzegovina, and here's their Facebook and Soundcloud pages

No comments:

Post a Comment