Monday 10 December 2012

Tony S – Inside My Soul

Tony S Inside My Soul UM Records
Four deep house tracks to suit a range of (micro) tastes here, courtesy of Tony S and UM Records.

Inside My Soul itself is a bassy, throbby midtempo cut, contemporary-sounding but nodding to a more classic sound with its diva-tastic "deep inside my soul" vocal. It's accompanied by a remix from Jon Sweetname that drops most of the vocal and the hefty b-line, going down a more minimal-inspired road altogether. You also get two rubs of Mercy: the Original, which has a similar vibe to Inside My Soul but with a little added boompty-ish swing, and a Max Mikheev remix, which is the one to head for if you like it techy and jacking.

Something here for deep housers of all persuasions, then, though you probably won't be surprised to hear it's the original of Inside My Soul that stands out for me.

Out: This week

About: You can find UM Records on Soundcloud and on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment