Friday 4 June 2010

This Is Why We Dance - the original!

Apologies to Matt Bandy of Deep House Souldiers cos I promised him I'd post this ages ago, but just to let you know that Limestone Recordings has been relaunched: here's their website although it's still under-development right now.

What this means is that you can now BUY the excellent This Is Why We Dance from which I shamelessly ripped the name of this blog at iTunes and Traxsource and Beatport, and lots of other places too… I'd suggest you do, but then I'm biased cos it's, like, one of my favourite records ever.

Out: Now

About:

LYRICS! Nuff said...

"I have some problems/And no-one is going to solve them
You feel the same thing/All the trouble that the world brings
I have some joy/It's the only thing that frees me
You have to know/How this music moves my soul
AND THIS IS WHY WE DANCE
And the world looks at us like we're crazy…"

No comments:

Post a Comment