Monday 31 August 2009

Syndey & Klod Rights - Dancing With The Devil

Funny coincidence here cos I hadn't spoken to my man Sydney for several years... and then no sooner did he get in touch to tell me about his new label Tokyo Red (see below), than this collab' with the strangely-named Klod Rights on Seamless Black Label landed, too. It's clearly International Month of Sydney, or something.

Anyway yeah, more nice deep house on a techy kinda tip here, as you'd expect from both the artist and the label. Not much else to say but, y'know, it's good…

About the label: I've said it before and I'll say it again: dance while the record spins! No, not that. What I meant to say was, Seamless Black: very good label. The main Seamless label can get a bit commercial at times but Seamless Black is pretty much always on the money. Check also for the new Best Nights Ever compilation Beach Party. Find their website and all you could wish to know here.

No comments:

Post a Comment